Sunday 20 January 2013

Minced Pork Rice

Serissa Cate serves up the most value for your buck when it comes to their Minched Pork Rice, totaling a whopping $3.99.
I love it! Tastes great too!


My favourite drink there is the Black Diamond Green Tea Red Bean Slush. It is SO GOOD... until about 3/4 of the way when it becomes super diluted and starts tasting like water. I thought mixing it with my straw before I drank any of it would make it better but it didn't really help. Still, I keep going back for the same drink because I can't get enough of it. Less sugar is probably better for me anyway! And they were doing a 1/2 off on all their speciality slushie drinks a month ago, because it's winter and I guess people tend to opt for more winter-appropriate drinks... but not me! So I got my yummy usual AND a deal. ٩(^‿^)۶


Serissa Cate serves up quite a few creative offerings that you would not find at a typical bubble tea shop, such as the Black Diamond Wintermelon Slush or The OZ, which has pudding in it. Give them a try today and let me know what you think! ت

4 comments:

  1. minched pork rice: everything in it seems so simple and casual as an individial dish but when you put it all together in one bowl.. YUMMMMZ! -mich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe sis pointed out how i typed 'minched' instead of 'minced' but i left it as is anyway, cuz u wrote it the way i did too!! :D

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try those minced pork rice things at serrisa, but the more i don't see serissa around the more i forget it exists. i love their drinks though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looks like we have to make another date there! =)

      Delete